Friday, March 20, 2020

~~~ SALE ~~~

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• ¸.•´SALE¸.•*´¨) •*¨)



Hello, my darlings... I know many of us are finding ourselves confined to our homes, some with family and other's without, but all of us just concentrating on making it through...one day at a time. For this I know that curling up with a good book can help take us away from it all, even if it's only for a moment. I wanted to do something for all of you, and while I wish I could do more, here's a little something...

From now until March 23rd, ALL of my books will be on sale!!

Get these books from the Amazon Kindle store for FREE

~ Divinely Entwined - getbook.at/DivinelyEntwined
~ Echoes - getbook.at/EchoesPoetryBook
~ Colin's Valentine's Day Surprise - mybook.to/ColinsValentinesDay

Get these books from the Amazon Kindle store for only $0.99

~ Bound in Fate - getbook.at/BoundInFate
~ Faithfully Entangled - getbook.at/FaithfullyEntangled

Please take care of yourselves, your loved ones, and know I think of you all often 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment