Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hello To The Blogger World

I have never really put much thought into blogging. I have quite a few friends who love blogging. They find it to not only be therapeutic but also highly rewarding. Several months ago I created a profile on here to show support for my friends, but I never put much thought into actually using the site. It wasn't until a few weeks ago, while chatting with a coworker, that I realized the potential that the blogging world had. You should know that I have always wanted to be a writer, and my dream is to someday walk into a Barnes And Noble store (only my favorite store out there) and have a book of mine sitting on the shelf for new authors. So when I started talking to my coworker about my dreams for the future, he told me to look into blogging. At first I didn't see how it would help, but he convinced me that this would be a way to not only sharpen my writing skills, but also to reach out and get some outside inspiration and guidance. So, here I am! Starting to get my thoughts down on paper and have my voice heard. I can't promise that all you read will make sense, but I will promise you that things will be entertaining and maybe even a little dramatic (who doesn't love the dramatic..lol). What I enjoy writing about is extremely varied, but each topic is important to me in one way or another. It will just be nice to work on my writing and maybe make a few friends along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment