Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Echoes - My first published book

I had such a fantastic week last week, even though I spent most of it stressing about my release of Echoes (which happened on Friday, 8/23/13).  I uploaded my book on Amazon for Kindle at 1am Friday morning and let me just say that as soon as I hit 'Submit' I felt absolutely amazing.  I have been wanting to be published for so long that I almost felt it would never happen.

It wasn't until almost noon this past Friday that it went live but once it did I was jumping off the walls.  I've never sent out so many text messages and left so many updates online as I did right then.  It was surreal!  The amount of support that I've received since then has been overwhelming and I just can't thank everyone enough.  This truly has been an amazing experience and I can not wait to finish my 1st novel next...

Here is a brief description and link for my debut poetry book Echoes...




Book Description:

A walk through what was, and a reminder of what could have been, in this chilling yet inspirational anthology of poems.  Over a decade of poetry come together to tell a tale - and echo the lives lived behind closed doors.

Find Echoes on Amazon in the Kindle Store!

And here's my Author page on Amazon: amazon.com/author/e.f.rose     

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment