Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bitter Pill (Poem)





I watch you sit across the way
The same seat you sit at everyday
You hardly know that I am here
Deep down though, you want me
To me this is clear
You casually smile and say hello
A secret kiss, in return, I blow
To me you are the most brutal drug
One that’s taken complete control  
You’re embedded in my every thought
Entwined within my soul
You don’t know me yet
But soon you will
For it’s you I’ve been stalking
You’re my bitter pill


© Copyright E.F. Rose 4.15.13

2 comments:

  1. Awesome poem, Emily!!
    This was my favorite section. I read it several times :p

    To me you are the most brutal drug
    One that’s taken complete control
    You’re embedded in my every thought
    Entwined within my soul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hon for the kind words and your support!! Those are some of favorite lines in this poem as well!!! I'm so glad you like it... xo

      Delete