Saturday, June 1, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 1






“List 20 Random Facts about Yourself”




1. I like peanut butter and banana sandwiches

2. I’m right handed

3. I have a “huge” collection of Beanie Babies (Yes, I was one of those... lol)

4. I love horror movies

5. I avoided taking speech class in college like it was the plague

6. My first pet was a Black Molly fish, which I named Molly... (Original right!?!)

7. I’m Italian, German, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and Pennsylvania Dutch - But people say my Italian side shows more :D (My mother is full blood Italian)

8. I love making new friends

9. I love to write

10. I can wiggle my nose like a rabbit

11. I’ll have been at my job nine years this month

12. I’m a huge animal lover

13. I was born in Pennsylvania

14. I sometimes talk to myself

15. I’ve read “The Stand” by Stephen King in one sitting (That’s 1,153 pages in 5 hours)

16. By November, my boyfriend and I will have been dating five years ❤

17. I took classes and got certified in Home Inspection, Private Investigation, and Freelance Writing

18. I love to laugh and even more to make others laugh

19. I still have and drive my first car (which my car is actually what brought my boyfriend and I together - it was having engine trouble and he offered to work on it... And the rest, as people say, was history!)
 
20. I LOVE coffee (Hello my name is Emily and I’m addicted to caffeine)

4 comments:

  1. Heehee, and a mess of stories 2 tell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.... Definitely a LOT of stories!!! :D

      Delete
  2. You forgot to put that you love to draw....and the list can go on and on......lol.....Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... I do love to draw and I don't get to do that nearly enough! I love you too mom ❤

      Delete