Saturday, June 22, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 22



“What is your current relationship status?”


I’m happy to say that I’m in a relationship!  Oh yes...  A little over 4 1/2 years and going strong.  John and I started seeing each other shortly after my car started having trouble.  I didn’t want to take it to the dealership and one of my best friends said she knew someone who knew a thing or two about cars!  So we took my car over to John’s house and, after fixing all my auto woes, we all went out for some drinks.  The next thing I knew we were talking to each other every day, making plans to see each other whenever we could and then, one cool November night, John asked me to be his girlfriend!  Now I know what you’re think, corny right? But I loved it... He was so sweet about it and I just knew...  Well needless to say I said Yes and the rest, as they say, is history!!  And someday soon he’ll ask me another, even more important question...  One that I’ll also happily say “Yes” to!  After which I’ll have a status change for you all ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment