Wednesday, June 19, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 19




“What is your dream job, and why?”


My dream job is to be an author.  I want to be able to get up in the morning, make a cup of coffee, and sit down at my computer to work on my writing.  As long as I can remember I have wanted to write.  I imagine myself walking into the local Barnes and Nobles and seeing MY book(s) on the shelf.  I want this to happen so bad that I’m almost dizzy thinking about it.  So everyday I strive to make more connections, to write more poetry, to write more short stories, and to work on my novel.  I do this because I am a firm believer that hard work pays off in the end...  So one of these days, with multiple publications under my name and my books on the shelves, I’ll be able to look back and know I worked my butt off!! And because of that hard work, I’ll have my dream job!!  ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment