Saturday, June 15, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 15



“If you could write a fan fiction story based on an existing movie/book/tv show what would you choose?”


This challenge was pretty tough for me because there are so many tv shows, books, and movies out there that I would love to be able to play around with.  After sitting here though and throwing out some different ideas one of the tv shows that came to mind is Ripper Street on BBC.  I really get a kick out of this show and I think it would be a lot of fun to write a novel based around the characters.  

 
I would of course have to have Captain Homer Jackson be the main character of my story because he’s my favorite in the show and I just can’t get enough of him... lol... But really I enjoy all three of the main characters! They all play off of each other so well, it's just really fun to watch! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment