Monday, June 10, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 10




“Name some people who have influenced you throughout your life.”

My family of course has been a huge influence on my life.  They taught me at a young age to treat others the way I would like to be treated, to always do everything to the best of my abilities, and to trust in myself.  My closest friends have also been big influences on me.  They taught me to not sweat the small stuff and to live each day to the fullest.  My boyfriend taught me to trust and love completely.  

They have all stood by me through tough times and they’ve helped me to realize my dreams. They also help me daily to continue doing what makes me happy and they’ve instilled in me the strength to not let anyone tell me that I can’t.  Without them, I don’t know where I would be. ❤

5 comments: