Tuesday, June 11, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 11




“What are your favorite quotes?”


I’ve always loved collecting quotes.  I have several written down throughout my notebooks and enjoy posting the ones I really like when they come along.  So here are a few of my favorite quotes from some of my all time favorite authors:

“None of us really change over time.  We only become more fully what we are.”  ~  Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

“The scariest moment is always just before you start.”  ~  Stephen King, On Writing

“There is no exquisite beauty...without some strangeness in the proportions.”  ~  Edgar Allan Poe

“Life is such a glorious trauma, is it not?”  ~  J.R. Ward, Lover Avenged

“As long as I have laughter, I am not without hope.”  ~  Dean Koontz

“The future is a devious thing.”  ~  Brian Lumley

“Before I knew you, I thought brave was not being afraid.  You've taught me that bravery is being terrified and doing it anyway.”  ~  Laurell K. Hamilton, Blood Noir


No comments:

Post a Comment