Friday, June 28, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 28



“If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?”

I think if I were to win the lottery, after I got done freaking out of course, I would first take care of my bills, and my family’s bills, and my boyfriends bills... I would definitely want to buy a house, nothing really big though but it would need to have a nice backyard because I want to have a couple dogs and through a ton of bbq’s! Also I would make sure my family and close friends were taken care of... Depending on how much money I got I would want to buy a car, preferably in full! I would also want to invest in my sister’s bookstore that she’s planning on opening! Then, whatever is left, would go into a savings account and maybe some would get invested... :D But there would be a lot of freaking out... lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment