Saturday, June 8, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 8




“Name any television show you’re addicted to.”


If I had done this challenge a couple of days ago, my choice would have been Criminal Minds hands down.  I have watched that show religiously for years now.  However, last night I sat down and was spending some time surfing around “On Demand”, looking to see what shows I needed to catch up on.  I looked at the usually shows; “CSI”, “Hannibal”, and “The Voice”.  

When I found that I was all caught up on those shows I came across “Teen Wolf” on MTV.  Seeing that the show is starting it’s third season this year, and the fact that I’ve never seen a single episode, I figured I’d check it out.  After watching the first six episodes of season one - until almost 3:30 am - I am hooked.  

I love the story line, the characters are awesome, and there are some pretty intense scenes that caused my pulse to rise a bit.  Not to mention there are some really well placed sarcastic and humorous remarks that had me laughing out loud.  Just to further confirm my new found addiction, I spent a good majority of today thinking over what I watched last night and wondering what’s going to happen next.

 
So for this challenge, I can comfortably say that I’m completely addicted to “Teen Wolf”!!

No comments:

Post a Comment