Friday, June 14, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 14




“If you could invite 10 people to a dinner party, fictional, current or historical, who would they be?”

This blog entry took a while for me to figure out but I think I came up with a list of the top people I would invite... Mainly because these are the people that I would most want to pick their brains and that I admire!! So, in no particular order, here are the top 10 people I would invite to a dinner party:

1.  Edgar Allan Poe (Poet/Writer)

2.  Salvador Dali (Artist)


3.  J.R. Ward (Author)

4.  Laurell K Hamilton (Author)

5.  Dean Koontz (Author)

6.  Stephen King (Author)

7.  Steven Spielberg (Film Director)  

8.  Jeff Davis (Writer/Television Producer)  

9.  Anne Rice (Author)

10.  Brian Lumley (Author)

1 comment:

  1. Jane Goodall - I read her book and I would like to know how her son managed in boarding school after being raised in a cage in Africa. Bet adjustment was a bear.

    ReplyDelete