Wednesday, June 26, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 25



“List some of your greatest accomplishments.”


1.  When I was 16 (almost 17) I wanted nothing more than to be able to buy my own car but at the time I was only working part time at the local movie theater, making minimum wage.  So that winter I took on a second job and for a year I worked two jobs while still in high school and at the age of 18 I was able to put down a nice deposit on my first and, so far, only car.  Which I now own out right!

2.  Within a couple years after high school I had earned a certificate in home inspection, private investigation, and freelance writing.  All of this I accomplished while working full time.

3.  A couple months ago I started writing my first novel.  I have always loved writing and have written more than 30 poems throughout my years, along with many short stories.  Begin work on my novel was a huge step for me.  One that still has me nervous and excited today.  So though I haven’t finished my story yet, I feel that the act of me starting it is probably one of my biggest accomplishments so far.  The next one will be when it’s published!

No comments:

Post a Comment